If you are planning to spend a day or a weekend in Delhiout with your Girlfriend or Lover
Delhi a capital of India and a heaven for lovers!!!
If you are located in Delhi then it is plus point for you.
List of places to be visited with your lover during Delhi visit
- Lodi garden- It is very near khan market, and an idyllic place couples of Delhi. This garden is a famous place full covered with so many food joints. Nearby there are restaurants to be preferred with good people around.
- Deer park- As the name sounds so great, it is the most romantic place of Delhi. Here you can spots rabbits, deer’s, genie pigsand beautiful peacocks.
- Delhi hat- A well-known place by Delhi lovers, though people don’t believe it can be a place of lovers too. Many shops, handicrafts and restaurants with all kinds of food. A good pass time for them.
- India gate- India gate is itself a love of Indians it looks do beautiful at night. Families from so far come and do boating and enjoy eating the street chat.
- Ridge road- A walk or a drive with your loved one makes your day a happy one, while driving through these places you will find some good places for couples.
- Qutub minar- A coolest place of Delhi for lovers, spend just your one evening with your sweetheart and you will actually realize in so beautiful city you live in.
- Purana kila – or old fort-the greenery of the gardens of this old fort, boating and a leisure walk can add up memories.
- Neemrana fort palace-Neemrana fort palace is known for young lovers at the top hill with a royal treat.
- Murthal- On the way to Delhi Chandigarh, Murthal is a place where you can go for a long drive seeking the beautiful monuments. There are many romantic famous dhabhas at roadside.
- Suraj kund- you might be wondering living the same place and how can you be unknown for these but this is truth. There is a breathtaking lake that actually is an ancient tank. Surrounded by resorts.
- Damdama lake-It is a two hr. drive from Delhi. With numerous resorts and a beautiful lake.
- Tiyar lake- it is located in Haryana in rotak, a spot for picnic to spend an entire day with your loved one. In Tiyar Lake you can even enjoy the theme park and zoo. It is most preferable for weekends with your loved one.
- Buddha Garden-a famous place for Delhi lovers, it is a cozy spot with beautiful flowers surrounded all over.
- Garden of five scenes- It is located near saket, with numerous water lilies, bamboos, pools and garden herbs. There are some best restaurants around it, sharing a romantic meal.